Welcome!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online II

4 posters

Go down

Sword Art Online II Empty Sword Art Online II

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 9:51 pm

I feel that SAOII was not that good considering its not even related to SAO (The virtual reality game in SAO xD)
All it is is about gun gale and that fantasy game... Why even make a SAOII. Like, come on, just a waste of resources.

Back to top Go down

Sword Art Online II Empty Re: Sword Art Online II

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 9:53 pm

I couldn't agree more. I was very disappointed when watching SAOII.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 7:59 pm

Novo wrote:I was so excited to see SAO II and then I was so sad when I saw it because it sucked :c
Yea its pretty bad considering kirito beat sao and it doesn't take place there anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 8:13 pm

ExZmOre wrote:Yeah sao is about gun gale but they hunting another player from sao
That player was part of laughing coffin, yes. But my point was that it doesn't take place in sao, which the first Sao revolved around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 8:53 pm

BombThem wrote:
ExZmOre wrote:Yeah sao is about gun gale but they hunting another player from sao
That player was part of laughing coffin, yes. But my point was that it doesn't take place in sao, which the first Sao revolved around.

The only reason I continued to watched it was because I couldn't resist Sinon xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 8:57 pm

Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:

The only reason I continued to watched it was because I couldn't resist Sinon xD

I was going to watch it just so I could say I finished it but I lost my spot a number of times and has to start over, so I stopped watching it Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 8:58 pm

BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:

I was going to watch it just so I could say I finished it but I lost my spot a number of times and has to start over, so I stopped watching it Razz

Just do what I do. Watch that anime ONLY till you finish it. Also, don't leave the page you're on that has the next episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 9:03 pm

Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:

Just do what I do. Watch that anime ONLY till you finish it. Also, don't leave the page you're on that has the next episode.

Alright ill give that a try, thanks. I have nothing better to do tonight so I guess ill binge watch it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 9:05 pm

BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:

Alright ill give that a try, thanks. I have nothing better to do tonight so I guess ill binge watch it.

No problem! Also, I heard your computer got fried because a tube exploded or something. If it's true, when do you get a new computer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:

No problem! Also, I heard your computer got fried because a tube exploded or something. If it's true, when do you get a new computer?

It was water cooled and the tube exploded all over everything. I don't know when I'm getting a new PC. Still a little upset at that. But I reckon in a month or so. Have to save up a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 9:12 pm

BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:

It was water cooled and the tube exploded all over everything. I don't know when I'm getting a new PC. Still a little upset at that. But I reckon in a month or so. Have to save up a little.

That sucks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 9:14 pm

Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:
Kanade wrote:
BombThem wrote:

That sucks...

You don't know how much money and effort it took to get it running. It just went down the drain. Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum